LostOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a boss killed? Read this!

2 posters

Go down

Need a boss killed? Read this! Empty Need a boss killed? Read this!

Post  Asparagus Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Okay, so, being one of the high-levels in the guild, I feel that I want to help the guild out with bosses and stuff. But as for now, being asked for help with bosses 30 times a day gets tiring after a while. That's why I am suggesting this new system;

Boss killing day. Once a week, we do your bosses. During the week, when you get the boss, post it here on the forums which boss or which bosses you need. We will stack all of them up and do them once a week. This way it gets more organized, and less frustration amongst us. Seeing as we are on different timezones, some of us are US, some of us are euro, the time will be put so that people from all timezones will be able to join.

Also,seeing as Bounty Hunter quests will be needed to do on a daily basis,here are some tips;

1.) Cleric. In almost every BH run you do, you will want a cleric. Try to find this one before asking for me,Lynn or any other person who will be the leading part of the squad. If you can't find one in the guild, think outside the box, look in arch and so on.
2.) Look for more people needing the same quest. It saves alot of time to do it once for 5 people instead of doing it for 1 person at a time.

Also, another good pointer; Don't spam guildchat. If I don't see it the first time or the second time you say it, chances are I won't see it the seventh time either. If the person you are trying to get a hold of doesn't respond to you in guildchat, PM that person! No spamming applys here too. If you are doing a boss and are being flooded with PM's, you get irritaded. So, throw them a PM. If they don't answer within a couple of mins, send them another one, the first one might've gotten lost in the damage log.

If it's a brick wall of text, I'm sorry. I did my best splitting it up.

Please leave a comment on what you think of this idea. If it's embraced by the faction, I will take into consideration the day and time of day we will be putting the boss day.

That's all for now.

Cheers
Asparagus

Asparagus

Back to top Go down

Need a boss killed? Read this! Empty Re: Need a boss killed? Read this!

Post  Suffy Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:17 am

Boss Days are not a new idea, I've been in factions that had them, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Best way I've seen to be certain that these Boss runs are successful is to have dedicated squads, or teams, that are willing to be available to help those that need.

On the down side, a big factor I've seen in the past as to why ppl LEAVE a faction, is Boss Days, having to wait all week to get a Boss, then fo some reason they can't make the scheduled time, and have to wait a whole week again for their Boss.

While we are on this I wouldn't mind a chat with the leadership as to the orginization of Officers here in faction, if n=any care to disscuss it wit me.

Anywho, that's my 2 cents worth, peace
Suffy
Suffy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum